Joel Is Not Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My fan fiction

Go down

My fan fiction  Empty My fan fiction

Post by JoelPlaysTheOboe Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:28 am

Joel Kinnaman was walking down the street. All that was on that street was a tumble weed, as the tumbleweed passed Joel Kinnaman winked and smiled. Suddenly the tumbleweed turned to dust. Joel Kinnaman expected a whole lifetime with that tumbleweed, "Oh well" Joel Kinnaman said as he ran across the road. He ran because last time someone nearly ran him over. Then he bumped into and fell into a bin full of rotted garbage. Then he jogged home for his oboe class with his teacher. His mum left the house 10 years ago when she couldn't take much more of Joel Kinnaman's uncool aura. Joel Kinnaman got home and saw his teacher, Gracie, and his oboe perched on the armchair in the middle of the room. Once he had finished the lesson Gracie got in her car as she got off the drive Joel Kinnaman went to say goodbye however Gracie backed up too far and squished Joel Kinnaman under the car wheel of the land rover. He was in a coma state and no doctor, surgeon or nurse would touch him. The next day every one was partying, Why? I hear you ask, well Joel Kinnaman... DIED!!!! Yeah, celebrate good times, his mum could live a life of luxury in her own home Gracie could burn her oboe, finally. Until.... someone had a baby with a rare deficiency of coolness and she called it Joel Kinnaman. the doctor kicked, threw and chucked the baby around the room. The woman was crying with laughter she was happy, no more Joel Kinnaman's  in the town. Well as we know it anyway.

JoelPlaysTheOboe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum